Dopt is developer infrastructure that helps you build amazing onboarding and education flows directly into your product.
With a visual flow builder and powerful SDKs and APIs, Dopt makes it easy for product teams to create highly customized experiences that are tailored to their users.
🎯 What is Dopt?
If you're still trying to figure out what Dopt does, start here.
This introduction provides an overview of the Dopt platform and how it works.
⏱️ Quick start
Jump into Dopt and build your first onboarding experience using our flow builder and SDKs.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How to configure Dopt and initialize your API keys
- How to identify example users to Dopt
- How to design a new flow with blocks
- How to integrate your flow into your product using Dopt SDKs
Explore interactive examples that showcase the types of onboarding experiences you can create with Dopt.
Each example includes sample code and helps you learn from a variety of user flows and onboarding patterns.
Learn more about Dopt's core concepts including:
Dig into in-depth guides that help you understand and build with Dopt's core concepts.
These guides cover topics such as:
- Designing, testing, and versioning flows
- Identifying users and groups
- Writing targeting rules
- Building with fields and group blocks
- Viewing users' flow states
🚀 SDKs and APIs
Consult Dopt's reference documentation to learn how to use our SDKs, APIs, and third-party integrations: